Thursday 19 February 2015

Post Production : A Potential Sound Track !!!


Potential Soundtrack
Recently I watched the film ' The Grey'. I really enjoyed but what captivated me most was the soundtrack. After watching the film I listened to the soundtrack and thought that our film suits the soundtrack! I completely fell in love with it!.Its a very deep and slow and enticing soundtrack which has themes of despair,promises, hope and dreams which are the four elements of our film! Despair equating to Ezhnos longing for his crush Abby, Promise and hope relating to the fact that he hopes to live a perfect life through his dreams and lastly the dream element being Ezhnos ability to live through his dreams.

If we were ever to create a trailer this would be the soundtrack to go with it!!

-Ogochukwu Anokwuru

No comments:

Post a Comment