Sunday 8 February 2015

Planning: Blog Task 41 - Blogging Health Check 2 - post your teachers feedback

This is my teachers feedback to my blogging.
Blogging Health Check 2

Hi Seren
Here is your feedback for blogging health check 2 that will be on ProMonitor. I know you’ve been doing stuff today so when you reflect on the feedback you can mention that you’ve already started to improve.
“You’ve only done 3 posts since the last blogging health check! It’s really important that you remember to still blog during this part of the project. You need to make sure that your pitch up is up and reflect on your feedback in detail. You then need to document and reflect on filming process. You also need to do some more research to justify doing a hybrid genre. Look at supernatural films like Twilight, Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief and Sky High - I’m sure you know more of them than me! Study the macro and micro conventions, the institutions that they come from and use the YouGov profiler to investigate the target audiences.”
Let me know if you have any questions
Phoebe


My Reflection:  Straight after i got my feedback, I started blogging again as this was a really important process, to show what i'm doing and to keep up to date with my own work. I uploaded my pitch which, we presented in class to show our ideas on what we were going to create, for our opening sequence which is my coursework. I watched supernatural movies like twilight, Percy Jackson  and many other movies, to gain inspiration from them and use particular ideas which might, suite our opening sequence. e.g. the lighting, for the dream part in our sequence can be dark and gloomy, to give a scary effect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment