Sunday 8 February 2015

Production: Blog Task 42 - Photos from our 2nd filming sessions (This is our filming session in Broxbourne)

I published the photographs i took while we was filming in Broxbourne for our second filming session on my Flickr account the link is below.

I took these photographs in broxbourne where we were filming or setting up to film particular sections for our opening sequence. In broxbourne we filmed the dream scenes. We filmed the main characters Ezhno (Jakub) sister Serlida (Seren) talking to him, in this scene we used natural lighting. We took many shots to get the scenes right.
I also took videos to show, what we was doing physically, and how the people in my group were acting. i also took the videos to watch it back and see what we can develop on.

-Seren Esmanoglu
This is the link to my Flickr account where i posted the photographs/videos i took: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131081995@N03/sets/72157648382145993/

No comments:

Post a Comment