Sunday 8 February 2015

Research: Blog post 21 - Blogging Health Check 1 - Post your teachers feedback

This is my Teachers feedback on my first blogging health check.

Blogging Health Check 1


Hi Seren

Here is your feedback for your first blogging health check. It will be on promonitor along with your mark shortly. You will need to post a reflection on this feedback for blog post 21.

You have a good number of posts and demonstrate good research into the title sequences of other teen films. Your discussion of the macro features of the sub genres is interesting and it would be good to see similar detail in your work on micro features, target audiences and institutions.
You have shown evidence of the planning of your remake by posting your storyboard and shot list, and have evaluated the process well. However, this aspect could be made stronger by including photographs of filming or screen grabs of the editing process. You will need to document this process in more detail as you start to create your title sequence.
Overall, you need to ensure that you add summaries in your own words to the posts of your class worksheets. You should also think more carefully about the presentation of your work.

Well done. Let me know if you have any questions.
Phoebe

My reflection: Even though my blogs were up to date, i wanted to make the representation of my work better, as that was something i could of improved on. After my feedback i changed the presentation of my work for example, instead of posting my work directly on to the blog, i used Prezi to make my work look more outstanding, the example of this work is Blog Post 20. I also took many photos of my group while we were filming, and added many photographs of my own work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment