Sunday 8 February 2015

Production: Blog Post 42 - Photos from the 1st filming sessions. 26/01/15

This is the link to my flickr account, where i published the photographs i took while we was filming for the first time.
I took these photographs outside my college building, where we was filming our first scene for our opening title sequence. In these photographs we was filming the first scene, where the main character Ezhno was going to meet his crush, and talk with her for the first time, about the homework they were given. I also took videos to show, what we was doing physically, and how the people in my group were acting. i also took the videos to watch it back and see what we can develop on.

-Seren Esmanoglu
This is the link to my flicker account where i posted all the photographs/videos i took while filming.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/131081995@N03/


No comments:

Post a Comment