Thursday 19 February 2015

Production: Absence from Filiming -Production Diary

I was absent from the second filming session because I had a doctors appointment. Although i wasn't scheduled to be in the scene i still feel as if i have missed out on the opportunity to visualize the chosen location. My group went to Broxbourne to film the dream scene. Watching the clips back during post production it was very exciting for me as it gave me an insight on what i had missed out on .By watching the clips I can honestly say I'm glad we chose Broxbourne for our location! The lighting was perfect and the background with the dark trees and shadows proved be a very effective setting!

Although i missed out on this incredible opportunity,I'm glad i have been present for other aspects of filming.

-Ogochukwu Anokwuru

No comments:

Post a Comment