Monday 9 February 2015

Proudction: Blogging healthcheck!

My teachers over viewed my blog so far. This was their feedback

''Hi Ogo

You only have 21 blogs. This is much lower than I’d expect at this stage and I’m going to have to issue a CFC. Some of my other groups have 40+  at the moment. 
I also note that there’s NO post-filming diary work. You need to blog about what you’ve been doing, add some photos, and discuss your individual role. You need to follow this with posts showing how looking at your footage has changed any future planning. 

Please start with this process asap.

21 blogs – 10 - D

Dan''

Self Reflection: I didn't realise i was falling behind because i had gotten so caught up with filming. Since this is my personal media text i began blogging again.From 21 simple blog posts i raised it to 40 within 3 days. It took alot of time but once i started i thoroughly enjoyed catching up and i am starting to document my filming experience in my blog posts regularly.

My teacher has overviewed my blog again. This was his feedback.

''Remarked on the 9th Feb - 40 blogs - B''

No comments:

Post a Comment