Thursday 19 February 2015

Blog Task 41 - Blogging Health Check 2 Feedback

"Hi Lindsey,

Bit disappointed with your blog currently. You only have 25 posts - really you should have about 40 or so by now. I also note that there's NO post-filming diary work. You need to blog about what you've been doing, add some photos, and discuss your individual role. You need to follow this with posts showing how looking at your footage has changed any future planning.

Please start with this process asap.
25 blogs - 11 - D
Dan"

The feedback that I've received for this second blogging health check has reminded me that it's quite easy to get carried away with planning and filming and forget to blog. This term I've spent the majority of my time focusing on the group project (the title sequence) however now half term has come, I've taken the time to focus on and get up to date with my blog posts so that I'm back on track. It's taken me quite a bit of time to complete these posts and I'm still in the process of finishing a few more however I'm on the right track again and have begun working on blogs for the third health check.

No comments:

Post a Comment