Wednesday 4 March 2015

Post Production: Advertisement Through Social Media - Facebook

This is the link to the Facebook page i created to advertise our movie.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mirrordream/388264841354336







On this Facebook page i posted the latest updates about our movie i posted the first interview with one of the actresses from our movie. I also uploaded pictures as well as sharing the link to my flickr account where i published many images and videos, so our target audience can know what we are doing and filming. I think Facebook is a very successful way to promote this movie as it has a lot of members, it is also free which means that our target audience as well as other people can see what we are doing and be part of our ideas and can gain the latest updates. They can also know the date of when our opening title sequence will be published. I added the cover photo of the name of our film and added a profile picture of me and my group members editing our opening title sequence. 

-Seren Esmanoglu

No comments:

Post a Comment