Wednesday 4 March 2015

Production:Blogging Healthcheck 3

Blogging health check 3

''Hi Ogo

Your blog is really good currently, it's really clear with lots of detail and lots of the tasks executed. Have you finished your film yet?

 I would encourage you to produce a few more post-production blogs - audience feedback (from whoever your target audience is- you've done one of these I note),  also bulletpoint some of the rough cuts feedback you were given and explain how you've responded. Also, try and post some evidence of you actually editing. For instance, you could do a screen recording of you editing and talk over the top about what you're doing.  Try and make a post about what skills you are developing. Your reflection blogs are really good, but would benefit from a photo or two.

I also like the interviews with the actress  a lot.

Hope this helps

Dan''

Having reccved a poor review from my second blog check i decided to work hard to bring my blogging up to date. I done this by adding more detail to my new blog posts and updating my old ones by adding more depth to them. Also i have done extra blog posts to highlight my research and planning for my production  and completed extension tasks that where set by my teachers. Hearing the feedback from my teacher is very satisfying and his advice to move on has really helped me create futher blog posts.


-Ogochukwu Anokwuru

No comments:

Post a Comment