Sunday 8 March 2015

Production: Feedback from a member from our target audience for our opening title sequence

First Interview with a member from our target audience about my opening title sequence:

I made my friend watch our final edit of our opening title sequence. As I've watched my opening title sequence many times and very proud of what we have created as a group i wanted to see what she thought about it. I asked questions about my title sequence to my friend who is 18, as she is interested in supernatural and phycological thrillers.

The questions which i asked with her response:

1) Did you understand what the film was about?
- Her Answer: I think its about a boy who keeps having dreams about being in different locations with different people. I can see and understand the contrast of real life and the dream. I think your sequence is a supernatural movie.

2) What do you like about the title sequence?
- Her Answer: I really like the section where the hand touches the mirror and the boy wakes up in a completely different location. I really like the sounds which are included in the touching the mirror section as it is very upbeat and energetic. I think this scene also shows the contrast with the title of the film 'Mirrordream' so him touching the mirror and being in the dream is amazing

3) Who do you think the target audience is for our title sequence?
- Her Answer: I think its teenagers and young adults.

4) Would you recommend a friend to watch our title sequence?
- Her Answer: I will recommend a friend to watch it as the opening looks good and energetic i will  also recommend it because of the quality of the film.

5) Will you go and see the whole movie?
-Her Answer: Yes i will because, it makes me want to watch all of the movie and find out more about each of the characters shown in the sequence.

Having her feedback really did boost my confidence about mine and my groups opening title sequence. I can see that after all of the hard work, our target audience understand the aspects of our storyline. This interview with my shows that we have been successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment