Sunday 8 March 2015

Post Production:...Where would i film again?


Where would i film againMy group selected the location of filming in Broxborune,Hertfordshire. I had never visited this place before but judging by pictures the location was ideal. However because my me and group were very fixed on this location,any other suggestions were ideas which weren't worth considering as we all were set to film in Broxbourne. Outside college hours i done a little exploring of locations myself. If i were to film the opening scene where Eznho is running again i would film in Islington Green in the back alley (closer to our set within the college and so reducing travel costs). I like this area as when it is nightfall the place is very quiet and although shops are present ,few are open at night. I feel as if the shops and the secluded area would set the scene of a youth drama, that he is running away from someone in an urban environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment