Friday 20 March 2015

Reflection & Formally Closing Off My Blog

I have really enjoyed, blogging, editing, filming and many other stuff. I have improved many skills and know how to use particular softwares now. I have gained many memories which i will cherish, this process has been very beneficial for me and i am so thankful. I think my blogs are up to date and are very detailed. I think through blogging i have shared every idea i have had. I've enjoyed every step of the way. I think this process was really important as i gained new skills and developed myself to do more better. Having the research, planning and production stage has also been very beneficial to me, as i gained a lot of information and included what i leant into my work (blogging). I was able to share all of my ideas and express how i felt about everything i have done. I made my work as visually good as possible, and referred back to as many real life media products. I personally don't think i have any gaps in my blogging. If i could change something if i was given an opportunity is making sure that my timing is good and that i get everything done e.g. we took a lot of time on filming. Another thing i would of changed if i was given the opportunity is to change the storyline of my film. Overall i think i have been successful as well as my group members. I feel lucky to have been in a group with them as we bonded really well. This Process has been a bit hard but enjoyable at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment